SFJ SF ADAPTOR
- SLIMDUCT SD IS NOT WATERPROOF. To waterproof, seal all longitudinal and lateral seams, screw heads and wall penetration with weatherproof sealant or putty
- SLIMDUCT SD duct and fittings are suitable for use and storage within a temperature range of -4°F to 140°F. Deformation may occur at temperatures exceeding 140°F. Protect SLIMDUCT installation from direct and radiant heat.
- When attaching SLIMDUCT to wall, use only pan head screws. DO not use flat head or countersunk screws as they can exert too much pressure and crack the PVC material.
- Use of impact screwdrivers to attach SLIMDUCT to wall and to tighten fixing screws on fittings is highly discouraged as they can easily overtighten the screws and crack the PVC material. Use hand screwdrivers for precise torque control.
- Use SL-300 STRAP Kit to retain linset inside duct.
- For further information, refer to SLIMDUCT SD Installation manual.
|Code No.||Item No.||A||B||C||Pcs/Pkg|
*Use in combination with SFS.
*For secure joint, insert 2 corrugations of SF into SFJ adaptor.