Home » Products » LINESET COVER SYSTEM » LINESET COVER CUTTER » SLIMDUCT CUTTER
Best way to cut SLIMDUCT SD in HVAC industry.
- Light and slim
- Stainless Blade with advanced corrosion resistance
- Upgrades workability by one-touch open/close
- Supports SLIMDUCT tightly by the fortified high rigidity body
- Ascetic finish and NO swarf
Corresponding duct models
- Applicable for SD-77, SD-100
- Weight 570 gram (1.26lb)
- Total length: 310 mm (12-1/4")
- Width: 90 mm (3-5/8")
- Thickness: 18 mm (3/4")
- Wear safety googles or glasses for your own safety.
- Be careful not to get your fingers caught in the moving parts.
- Keep your fingers and hands away from the blade.
- Do not use the tool for any purpose other than cutting ducts.
- Do not cut any duct apart from the designated size.
- To avoid duct from cracking at low temperatures, cut the ducts very slowly or after heating the ducts with hot air.
- The duct edge may be slanted depending on the angle of the cut.
- Do not throw or drop the tool as this damage the body itself or the blade receiver.
- Do not touch the blade with your fingers directly since the blade is very sharp. Moreover, wear safety gloves while you cut ducts or replace the blade.
|Item No.||Product Name|
* The number shown here is estimated based on the condition that the blade is not dull or chipped.