SLIMDUCT Line set Cover Cutter
Best SLIMDUCT SD line set cover cutter in HVAC industry and spare blade.
- Light and slim
- Stainless Blade with advanced corrosion resistance
- Upgrades workability by one-touch open/close
- Supports SLIMDUCT tightly by the fortified high rigidity body
- Ascetic finish and NO swarf
Corresponding duct models
- Applicable for SD-77, SD-100
- Instructions: Insert the duct at a 90-degree angle to the blade. Hold the duct straight. Reduce the cutting speed when the blade reaches the third opening.
- Weight 570 gram (1.26 lbs)
- Total length: 310mm (12-1/4")
- Width: 90mm (3-5/8")
- Thickness: 18mm (3/4")
- Wear safety googles or glasses for your own safety.
- Be careful not to get your fingers caught in the moving parts.
- Keep your fingers and hands away from the blade.
- Do not use the tool for any purpose other than cutting ducts.
- Do not cut any duct apart from the designated size.
- Cut the ducts very slowly or after heating with hot air to avoid cracking at low temperatures.
- The duct edge may be slanted depending on the angle of the cut.
- Do not throw or drop the tool as this will damage the body itself or the blade receiver.
- Do not touch the blade with your fingers directly since the blade is very sharp. Moreover, wear safety gloves while you use the line set cover cutter or replace the blade.
* The number shown here is an estimate based on the condition that the blade is not dull or chipped.